Explore more with cashew
Split your purchases into repayment terms that suit you, including 3, 6, and 12 installments options
Discover exclusive discounts on your favorite brands such as Adidas, GAP, Ounass, and many more
More time to live life
Paying bills shouldn’t be a chore, so pay them off quick and easy with the cashew app
Check out the new cashew blog!
The latest in life at cashew as well as thoughts and insights on everything finance
Ensuring the long-term viability of alternative financing in the UAE through regulatory oversight
This blog article discusses the risks associated with alternative financing solutions and how regulatory oversight can ensure their long-term viability in the UAE. Learn about the importance of building a positive credit profile, limiting active credit lines, and integrating BNPL reports into the credit reporting system to protect consumers and promote a trustworthy form of credit.
Ditching brick-and-mortar for virtual shopping: A breakthrough in digital retail
This blog reviews how virtual shopping is changing digital retail and how Gen Z and Millennials are shopping nowadays!
Got any questions? We're here to help
What is cashew?
How do I sign up to cashew?
1. Download the cashew app on the app store or play store.
2. Sign up to get verified by uploading your personal documents.
Am I eligible to use cashew?
In order for you to use cashew you should:
1. Be 21 years or above.
2. Have a UAE phone number, email address, and a valid Emirates ID.
3. Have a UAE issued debit card or credit card (valid for the duration of your installment plan).
Where can I view my cashew installment plan and payments?
In order to view your existing installments and payments, use the following steps:
1. Download the cashew app on the app store or play store (if you haven't done so already).
2. Sign up or login to the app.
3. Head to the purchases section of the app to view and manage your installments and payments.